19A Parkinson Street Noranda
ANOTHER SOLD BY AS REALTY!
With nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy, This fully renovated 4x2 family home is not only spacious and light, but a beautiful living space. At first glance this fully renovated home appears brand-new, however if it was new you wouldn't get a backyard this size!
Making the best use of the views overlooking Macauley Park featuring large front windows from the front living areas, extra separate study and front bedroom. Whilst the kitchen and large rear living area overlook the great backyard. .
It is only a short stroll from Noranda Palms Shopping Centre and close to Galleria Shopping Centre, with all your transport needs met in this whisper quiet location.
in a quiet street in a super convenient location this is a magic home
- Large open plan kitchen / living area leading to a well laid out outdoor living space. The modern kitchen features a stainless-steel oven, well-appointed cabinets, with a large breakfast bar.
- Formal lounge dinning that modernises this functionality
- Impressive main bedroom with a great outlook, a stylish ensuite and huge walk-in rode
- Three further bedrooms away from the main bedroom allowing privacy
- Fully reticulated
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in main living room
- Garage, with parking for more cars onsite
- Quiet peaceful locality with great neighbours
- Close to popular schools and transport options
- Low maintenance 513sqm, Green Title block
This beautiful home must be seen, so do yourself a favour and call Aaron on 0417 931 604 to view today
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.