61a Embleton Ave Embleton
New Price! $569,000
You'll feel like you're in a 5 star hotel
This elegant 3 bedroom/2bathroom home built in 2015 offers lots of upgrades; 34 course coffered ceilings, and led lighting throughout. Low maintenance, lock and leave!
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel gas appliances, and
- Separate scullery that can be used as a type of auxiliary kitchen, where you can prepare food, store more utensils and even do some washing up.
- Large living area boasting elegant blackbutt flooring
- Large dining area overlooking a relaxing alfresco with natual stone features wall.
- The fantastic master bedroom with ensuite
- Two good sized bedrooms / separate bathroom
- Separate study area off the entry
- Fujitsu 5 Zoned Ducted Reverse Cycle A/Con
- Floor to Ceiling Wardrobes in the Main Bedroom
- Powder Room
- Two types of insulation.
This home is about 8 km from Perth close to local shops and the Galleria, with easy access to Tonkin and buses and not to far from the train.
Put this one on the top of your shopping list, as it is priced to sell!
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Aaron 0417 931 604
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.